Sonarr installation failing

Just did a clean setup of Quickbox (version 2.5.3) on a new dedicated server. I’m trying to set up Sonarr, and when I attempt to install, it reports an error that it couldn’t find config.xml in /home/mikester01/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml. Followed the steps on this forum post via SSH - no change in behavior. I also made sure to set permissions correctly for the NzbDrone folder as well as config.xml:

[mikester01@dasko]:(0b)~/.config$ ls -laR
total 24
drwxr-xr-x 6 mikester01 mikester01 4096 Feb 6 16:26 .
drwxr-xr-x 12 mikester01 mikester01 4096 Feb 6 16:16 …
drwxr-xr-x 2 mikester01 mikester01 4096 Feb 6 16:29 NzbDrone

./NzbDrone:
total 12
drwxr-xr-x 2 mikester01 mikester01 4096 Feb 6 16:29 .
drwxr-xr-x 6 mikester01 mikester01 4096 Feb 6 16:26 …
-rw-r–r-- 1 mikester01 mikester01 256 Feb 6 16:27 config.xml

The two files are identical according to diff.

bumping back up since there’s been no action here…

Hmmm, just ran an install for this and had no issues. Could you remove it and try to reinstall once again, see if it creates that config as these lines take care of that in the installer.

function _installSonarr6() {
  cp ${local_setup}templates/sysd/sonarr.template /etc/systemd/system/[email protected]
  systemctl enable sonarr@${username} >/dev/null 2>&1
  systemctl start sonarr@${username}
  sleep 10

rm -rf /home/${username}/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml
  cp ${local_setup}configs/Sonarr/config.xml /home/${username}/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml
  chown ${username}:${username} /home/${username}/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml

systemctl stop sonarr@{$username}.service
  sleep 10

if [[ -f /home/${username}/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml ]]; then
    #sed -i "s/<UrlBase>.*/<UrlBase>sonarr<\/UrlBase>/g" /home/${username}/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml
    #sed -i "s/<BindAddress>.*/<BindAddress>127.0.0.1<\/BindAddress>/g" /home/${username}/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml
    service apache2 reload
  else
    # output to dashboard
    echo "ERROR INSTALLING - COULD NOT FIND config.xml in /home/${username}/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml" >> "${OUTTO}" 2>&1
    # output to box
    echo "ERROR INSTALLING - COULD NOT FIND config.xml in /home/${username}/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml"
    exit 1
  fi

systemctl stop sonarr@${username}

2018-02-15_12-19-10

Hmm, now it’s working. I had tried an uninstall/reinstall previously, but it hadn’t worked. If I had to guess, it was one of the updates (I’m now on commit 118cffa, but I didn’t keep track of where I was before).

Thanks for the reply - and more importantly, thanks for your work in creating such a great turnkey solution. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.