Raspberry pi install

@JMSolo I think I am gonna go find my Pi now lol seems that i need to get it up and running XD so we can get that wiki lol
though honestly the script might be too bulky lol but seems people want it XD

1 Like

For RPi, I agreeā€¦ but, gotta give the people what they want :confetti_ball:

Hmmm

my script is up to date after git pull, but same message

It looks like you are running raspbian, which is not supported by quickbox

edit : idk if you change anything, but its ok after re-git pull

why to bulky ? ^^my sd card have 10 gb free and i use 1 to external drive

I think he is speaking in terms of all the service packages that come with QuickBoxā€¦ and since RPi is a minimal architecture, it may produce some sluggishness when attempting to run everything that it offers.

OH ok ^^ i put every error i get :slight_smile:
updating systemā€¦ cp: cannot stat root/quickbox/setup/templates/apt.sources/ubuntu.template: no such file or directory ,

i will edit this message for put all error msg

Just wait until the install is completed and do not reboot at the end.

Just upload your quickbox.XXXX.log file here and weā€™ll look through it.

Also, I can see it already looks like you are not installing in your /root/ directory. This must be installed as root and within roots directory.

Oh ok no problem, your the boss !:d

ok found pi and got 16gb sd what os am i testing first raspin or ubuntu?

I think Raspbian is the first to test

1 Like

@dtech_banned i use raspbian,

Oh ok, but my root partition get 66MO, i will change it with gparted, but how many MO do i put on it?

ill do a port forward just so you can look into it as well

ā€œYouā€™ve reached the maximum number of replies a new user can create on their first day. Please wait 21 hours before trying again.ā€ with therudy2ā€¦
Edit : its ok for the root installation, its loading

Iā€™m sorry about this butā€¦

installation is completed, i have say yes for log file, and dont find it on quickbox folder?:s

It is located in /root/

quickbox.1157.log (12.1 KB)

sorry for the wait

@JMSolo OOpsā€¦ my raspbian is not up to date, its 3 - 4 month older, i dist-upgrad, do you need to i recreat log file after it?

No, the log is only good from the installā€¦ however, the log you submitted is lacking a lot of dataā€¦ so I am going to have to do some research on RPi.

Oh, ok :confused: i creat a SSH log if you need to test anything on it

edit : sorry i canā€™t, port 4747 is closed and its my neighboor conection

That is why I requested you to not reboot. Itā€™s looking like there would need to be a massive rewrite in parts of the code-baseā€¦ I honestly do not have the time to put efforts in such an area.