Raspberry pi install

Hi, is there any way to install quibox on raspbian who turn on raspberry pi ? already try its say “raspbian is not suported”

thank !

As far as I know, there shouldn’t be any issues installing on Ras-pi. There was another user here in the forums that was going to attempt this, however, I have not heard back from them. As long as your OS is supported by QuickBox then there should be no complaints from the script as it is not based off of Architecture.

What OS are you attempting to install QuickBox on?

Disclaimer: My experience with Ras-pi is extremely limited and I have ran no tests against it.

Thank for you reply !

Raspberry pi turn on raspbianOS, who turned on debian

CAUTION : its a armhf processor

If i give you ssh access, you can check it? x) i’m really beginer on linux but i would really like use quickbox :stuck_out_tongue:

Checking distribution …
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Raspbian
Description: Raspbian GNU/Linux 8.0 (jessie)
Release: 8.0
Codename: jessie

Raspbian: It looks like you are running Raspbian, which is not supported by QuickBox
Exiting…
pi@raspberrypi:~ $

edit : I try with ubuntu 16.04 LTS for rpi

I see… I could push an update to the installer for allowing Raspbian and then you can attempt to try it. It should work just fine. I will give you a drop on the details on how to update your installer in a few moments.

THank a lot guy !! :smiley:

Ok, try the following. You are the first one to try this out, so please feel free to post anything you encounter.

cd ~/QuickBox/setup
git checkout v2.3.6
git pull
bash quickbox-setup

the installation is begining, if i get any problem i put a reply

sorry for my english i’m french,

thank a lot ! :smiley:

1 Like

quickbox-setup: line 505 : bc: command not found

quibock setup line 521 bc : command not foun

Installing quickbox dashboard … [ DONE ]
Setting up seedbox.conf for apache … [] sed: can’t read /etc/php/7.0/fpm/php.ini: No such file or directory
[/] sed: can’t read /etc/php/7.0/apache2/php.ini: No such file or directory

hmmm, installation is down but now my ssh dont work x) and my raspberry is on my work… :stuck_out_tongue:

SSH port changes to 4747. It additionally looks like needed dependencies did not get installed. If you like, you could PM your login details to me and I can take a look.

thank !

I can’t contact you on the forum, when i send message its appears a blanc pop-up

can i have your email?

WHen i change the port for 4747
ssh pi@MYIP:4747
ssh: Could not resolve hostname MYIP:4747: Name or service not known

same for myip -p 4747

sorry i’m really not good on linux ^^’

You have to enter my username to send me a message. I’ll contact you for the details.

Message sent

HI guy, its therudy, can you fix the forum or give me another way to speak with you ? :sa:
the forum block me because i’m new user and i’m allow to put 12 message/day :frowning:

I have creat new SD card with new raspbian, i have put

apt-get -yqq update; apt-get -yqq upgrade; apt-get -yqq install git lsb-release;
git clone --recursive https://github.com/QuickBox/QuickBox QuickBox &&
bash ~/QuickBox/setup/quickbox-setup

and

cd ~/QuickBox/setup
git checkout v2.3.6
git pull
bash quickbox-setup

and i have the same problem from yesterday : raspbian is not supported

if you have a few of minute, can you look at ?

thank guy, if you help me good and plateform is OK, i give you 5$ for support

Hi therudy, the reason the forum is blocking you is due to how you are approaching messages. When you open a new message in PM for every additional comment the system marks you as spamming. This will unfortunately not be resolved and you’ll just have to wait it out.

As per your issue with the script not installing, this is happening due to me placing Raspbian back in the unsupported bracket until one of our beta testers with Raspberry can sort through and sort out some of what the issues may be. I am not comfortable releasing a script to you that could potentially break your install over and over.

There is currently no eta on this, but we do tend to move fairly quickly around these parts.

Hold on to your $5 until we have something awesome to deliver for your RPi folk. :slight_smile:

thank for you reply, you cant put support RPI just for this day ? like yesterday, my rpi is ready, just need to try ^^’

As I stated. I am not comfortable handing out a truly untested version of the script. However, I don’t see this taking more than a couple of days for some solid testing.

Oh ok, sorry i’m not english,

OK i wait :slight_smile: i’m impatient, a seedbox on RPI is awesome

edit : if you need beta tester, i’m here :wink:

JUst : i get my RPI of yesterday, i get :slight_smile:
you are running QUickbox 2.3.6
when i launch root session :slight_smile:

Well then, since you opted for the magic words… go ahead and give it a shot.

cd ~/QuickBox
git pull
bash ~/QuickBox/setup/quickbox-setup
1 Like

oh thank =D !

I start it !