Meet QuickBox 'Smoked'!

I’m having the same issue with the fatal destination path etc/Quickbox already exists and is not an empty directory.
I have tried what was suggested but the error persists when I run Box upgrade.
Any pointers gratefully received.

As stated. If you get the “error” at the end of the box upgrade, just ignore it.

Also, that last error… it’s moot… ignore it.

Ah ok that’s cool, missed that. So where is the option to switch to smoked then couldn’t see it on the dashboard anywhere?

It’s not there yet. An announcement will be made on the next update of the option (if it exists to swap themes by then)

Yeah getting the same fatal: destination path ‘/etc/QuickBox’ already exists and is not an empty directory.

After doing just that even a few times now in a row just to be sure on a Deb system!

You’ll need to remove the /etc/QuickBox path first. Not sure why it would spit the fatal error as the update isn’t attempting to write to the local repos, only git pull updates and checkout the proper branches.

Isn´t this doing excactly that?

The command:
bash /etc/QuickBox/packages/system/updateQuickBox
runs without any probs!

The command:
box upgrade
ends with the fatal line!

Doesn´t seem to me this folder will ever succeed in being empty and always end up with fatal: destination path ‘/etc/QuickBox’ already exists and is not an empty directory.

Not quite sure without checking directly on your system. I have ran this update for several members who claimed it to be borked and it ran without issue :confused:

love this look…

thank you

I’ll be writing in an ability to easily swap themes today. This should hit stable for update by this evening (CST -6)

1 Like