Dashboard isn't loading

I used the guide here @ Registering Quickbox Dashboard Domain/SSL Cert to get the certs and everything went well with that, and can access rutorrent without an issue but I can now not access the frontend after following the guide. All I get is Apaches default webpage, and not sure how to go about restoring the front end.

How can I go about getting the front end working or get that part reinstalled, or if I have to change a file so that it’s looking in the right part? I also wouldn’t mind paying the install fee to have a member from quickbox to look at it if I can’t get it to work.

Did you perform the final sed command from the Wiki Entry?

sed -i "s|DocumentRoot /var/www/html|DocumentRoot /srv/rutorrent/home/|g" /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default-le-ssl.conf && service apache2 restart

I haven’t, but I just ran that command that you mentioned and the dashboard still isn’t working. Also, here is the contents of whats in that conf file if it will help. Everything looks normal in it, but I don’t know much about this kinda stuff.

Before we move forward, please refresh all browser cache. If that command didn’t return an error then it successfully went through.

1 Like

Perfect, that did it. Cleared everything in my browser and now able to load the dashboard. Thanks for all the help and being so quick!

1 Like

Yay! Glad to be of service and especially glad you got it all sorted out. Enjoy!