What is "Sonarr Ver"?

Are there extra steps to get Sonarr running? I just see a white page with “Sonarr Ver.” after installing on fresh Ubuntu 16.04.

Try with your server IP:8989

And without HTTPS.

Yep, there it is!

I was able to then set the URL base to ‘sonarr’ in the configuration, then restart the service from the quickbox control panel and now I can access it through the link.

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I seem to be having the same problem. As per suggested, can access it via IP:8989, and even added /sonarr in url base and turned the sonarr off and on again in dashboard, but still same “Sonarr Ver”.

The only other thing I did was restart the service from within sonarr (which appeared to have no effect, but maybe I was wrong) before I restarted it from the quickbox control panel.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. Restarted from within sonarr, and works now. Thanks.

It appears there was an issue with the installation. We were trying to rewrite values in a file that didn’t exist quite yet (due to the startup time of Sonarr). Fixed this issue by adding some delays (up to 60 seconds) in the installer and this should be working out of the box now.

2 Likes

Awesome, its working now!