This is not due to the update it self but more due to a glitch in the matrix.
first problem was clear as day, so i ran the update and Apache refreshed then the webpage was no longer available
the fix was pretty easy once i figured out what went wrong
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/aliases-seedbox.conf got messed up some how not sure but lucky me there is a backup
cp /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/aliases-seedbox.conf.save /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/aliases-seedbox.conf
that took care of that. then i wake up and somehow the sudoers was also messed up the template for that
cp ~/QuickBox/setup/templates/sudoers.template /etc/sudoers