No worries, I am not offended. It’s a matter of choice and I like to figure these issues out hands on in order to prevent potential pitfalls for future users… without access to such environments it makes the troubleshooting incredibly difficult as I can’t possibly give a definitive answer to the 100 potential variables.
You could restart the web console by typing in systemctl restart shellinabox
PS: good call on the changelog… I am taking time now to publish all the commits that have been made. To that I do apologize.
A lot of those errors can safely be ignored in the error log. A lot of them are coming from hard-coded values that cannot be read dynamically by php, i.e; Network Adapters and CPU threads, etc etc.
Just looking through your code, the same problem was in
The “view additional bandwidth” box never worked. But I didnt really care as it wasnt core functionality for me. Pasting the interfaces in, now means that works too.
I wonder if this is why the bandwidth graph / chart never worked also? Checking data.php the first line was interface =; But setting it to venet0 does not give me a graph. I’ll let you know if I get it working.
Ok the graph now works too. In data.php there was another line with no value namely
$data[‘label’] = ;
Which I just set to any value, and we now have a blue line in the middle of the graph - never had that before. Sadly it isnt showing bandwidth usage, yet.
If those are all showing, then show me the output for:
This is where the file that the cronjob for writing your adapter to these files on updates lives. If you have an empty file for some reason and no results are returned, we will need to add your adapter. You can do:
I had another idea that you would have been more impressed with, but I couldnt get the syntax to work. In Config.php around line 238, where you are running lots of PS Axo commands to determine if a process exists,
I was thinking run a single “ps” command showing all processes for that user, store the list of running program names in a variable or array. And then the next call to ProcessExists just becomes a check to see if that process exists in the array for that user. I thought this would be a lot more efficient and save on calls to the server.
Excellent call on number_format. I actually hadn’t considered that!
This would be much more efficient. I could add pending variables to work around how some services requires the name of the service itself. This is a good idea and I will work on pushing it into the timeline… more than likely by v2.4.6 - as v2.4.5 is already assigned to launch today or tomorrow.
Thanks for the effort on that, the share and the wonderful suggestion!
As per the number format to return cleaner and more readable values, this works and will be included soon: