Sabnzbd bug after install

Hey,

I’m trying to install sabnzbd on my server, but i have some errors.

• When i try via the Package Management Center, the system response popup doesn’t load any lines.

• When i try via QBPM i have these errors :

/usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/install/installpackage-sabnzbd: line 53: : no such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/install/installpackage-sabnzbd: line 55: : no such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/install/installpackage-sabnzbd: line 56: : no such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/install/installpackage-sabnzbd: line 57: : no such file or directory

(I’m not sure if it’s “no such file or directory” because my bash is in french but if i remember well… )

So, sabnzbd is red. I’ve checked and sabnzbd.lock is here, and the /home/$user/ folders created by sabnzbd are here too…

If i try to go at http:/ /SERVER:65080/ I obtain these errors :

Unrecoverable error in the server.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/$user/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 180, in trap
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/$userj/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 99, in __call__
    return self.nextapp(environ, start_response)
  File "/home/$userj/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 410, in tail
    return self.response_class(environ, start_response, self.cpapp)
  File "/home/$user/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 234, in __init__
    self.run()
  File "/home/$user/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py", line 306, in run
    request, resp = self.cpapp.get_serving(local, remote, scheme, sproto)
  File "/home/$user/SABnzbd/cherrypy/_cptree.py", line 132, in get_serving
    cherrypy.engine.publish('acquire_thread')
  File "/home/$user/SABnzbd/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 223, in publish
    raise exc
ChannelFailures: OperationalError('unable to open database file',)

Thank you for reporting this @tomcdj71.

It appears the log file was not being declared in the installer, thus it was throwing the errors you see on the lines listed.

As per the Unrecoverable error in the server. error you have mention. This may be a result of the needed python-cheetah dependencies not being installed from the script.

Try to do:
apt-get install -y python-cheetah

Then systemctl restart [email protected] to see if restarting it with the dependencies corrects the issue. If you still face issues, I have just released a hot-fix and have tested and can confirm it to be working… we proper logging on the System Response as well. So you can do an update from your dashboard to pull the fix and try to uninstall/reinstall once more.

http://lab.quickbox.io/QuickBox/quickbox_packages/commit/679c847

1 Like

python-cheetah was good.

After a systemctl restart [email protected] I obtain this error :

Warning: [email protected] changed on disk. Run ‘systemctl daemon-reload’ to reload units.

After a systemctl daemon-reload and redoing systemctl restart [email protected], sabnzbd is working :smiley:

1 Like