Rutorrent problem space


#1

when i update version to 2.11 to 2.3 in ruttorrent i have an error of hard drive full and my hard drive it’s not full

[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=21037020160609085826ruTorrentv37.png][/URL]


#2

Did you reset your quota with the setdisk command?


#3

no but now i try and same problem


#4

What does df -h show?


#5
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
udev             12G     0   12G   0% /dev
tmpfs           2.4G   73M  2.3G   4% /run
/dev/sda1       124G  9.5G  108G   9% /
tmpfs            12G  4.0K   12G   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
tmpfs            12G     0   12G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/md0        8.2T  2.4T  5.4T  31% /home/sb/data
tmpfs           100K     0  100K   0% /run/lxcfs/controllers
tmpfs           2.4G     0  2.4G   0% /run/user/1000

#6

Can you show me the contents of your /etc/fstab?


#7
# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
#
# Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
# device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
# that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
#
# <file system> <mount point>   <type>  <options>       <dump>  <pass>
# / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
UUID=52eca91e-9a40-40e3-b019-1663bc11818f /               ext4    usrquota,erro$
# swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
UUID=54701fab-fa47-4e38-997e-946f4e699aa8 none            swap    sw           $
/dev/md0        /home/sb/data   ext4    defaults

#8

Ok, I see your problem. Your mount point is wrong.
Did you build these partitions this way yourself, or is this how your provider delivered them?


You will need to change this:

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
#
# Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
# device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
# that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
#
# <file system> <mount point>   <type>  <options>       <dump>  <pass>
# / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
UUID=52eca91e-9a40-40e3-b019-1663bc11818f /               ext4    usrquota,erro$
# swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
UUID=54701fab-fa47-4e38-997e-946f4e699aa8 none            swap    sw           $
/dev/md0        /home/sb/data   ext4    defaults

to this:

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
#
# Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
# device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
# that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
#
# <file system> <mount point>   <type>  <options>       <dump>  <pass>
# / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
UUID=52eca91e-9a40-40e3-b019-1663bc11818f /               ext4    defaults $
# swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
UUID=54701fab-fa47-4e38-997e-946f4e699aa8 none            swap    sw           $
/dev/md0        /home/sb/data   ext4    usrquota,errors=remount-ro

You will then need to reset your mount for quotas to make use of:
I think /home would be sufficient

quotaoff -a
service quota stop
mount -o remount /home
quotacheck -auMF vfsv1
quotaon -uv /home
service quota start

#9

i build this myself because my server is at my home i change my fastab and now all it’s working thanks you