ruTorrent plugins menu


#1

Accidentally came across this when I clicked a plugin and it uninstalled by mistake.

I went to re-install the plugin by clicking on it and it shows in ‘system response’ it will install plugin and refresh page.

On refresh page, the plugin has not installed. I tested with two other random plugins and they uninstall fine but i can’t get them to reinstall again.

Love your work and any help greatly appreciated.


Ubuntu 16.04
script 2.3.0 <-- installed about 16hr ago
Disk Quota working after i ‘setdisk’


#2

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it looks as if it is not pulling the plugins list from repo.

Try this:

cd /srv/rutorrent
git pull

This will pull in the rutorrent repo to your install… this will add back the deleted plugin.


#3

Thanks for the quick response.

although this was my output: -

/srv/rutorrent# git pull
Already up-to-date.

still saying they are uninstalled / can’t install.


#4

It looks as though when i click uninstall, it deletes the plugin out of

/srv/rutorrent/(deleted plugin)

but it can’t put it back in there when i click install …

not sure if that is useful info.


#5

That’s what I figured. Thanks for the info. I am going to send you an update here shortly. This needs a global fix, so I appreciate your report.


#6

no worries, thanks so much for all your work.

Look forward to the fix.


#7

I’ll build this into the script as soon time permits… in the meantime, try this out.

git clone https://github.com/QuickBox/quickbox_rutorrent-plugins quickbox_rutorrent-plugins
cd quickbox_rutorrent-plugins
cp -r /root/quickbox_rutorrent-plugins/. /srv/rutorrent/plugins
chown -R www-data:www-data /srv/rutorrent/plugins

cd /root/quickbox_packages/
git pull
cp -r /root/quickbox_packages/. /usr/local/bin/quickbox/
dos2unix $(find /usr/local/bin/quickbox -type f)
chmod +x $(find /usr/local/bin/quickbox -type f)

#8

Thanks for the fix JMSolo!

I tested to see if i can uninstall and reinstall and it works no problems.

After running your fix above, the service status said Rtorrent and iRSSi-Autodl where both disabled.

‘reload’ in console solved that from what i can tell.

Thanks again.