RUtorrent and Sonarr issues

Hi all ive been playing with quickbox for a few weeks now i have two issues that wont go away Sonarr and rutorrent.
Sonarr basically becomes inaccessible if i run a auto search or even run a library scan i generally need to reboot my sever then refresh sonarr to get it back im assuming this is a problem with mono ,Im currently running most up to date mono is there any way to further tune the box to stop these issues as im getting to point were im classing sonarr unusable.

rutorrent my second issue just doesnt seem stable at all loading rutorrent from quickbox or just the web address can take 2-3 mins ,Manually adding torrents are hit and miss and when i do actually get it to load it constantly times out ,One plus side torrents added via sonarr add no problem and auto move to acd which is great but losing access to both these apps until a reboot kind of detract from the automated setup im aiming for any help is much appreciated

More information please, such as box specs, QB version exactly, Mono version (mono -V). Thanks! Hope to help!

Hi JzJad thanks for the reply
Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Frequency: 1630.480
Secondary cache: 8192 KB ×8
[x8 core]

16gb ram
2x3tb drives

QuickBox v2.4.9

Mono JIT compiler version 5.0.0 (Stable 5.0.0.100/9667aa6 Thu May 11 14:48:10 UTC 2017)
Copyright © 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
TLS: __thread
SIGSEGV: altstack
Notifications: epoll
Architecture: amd64
Disabled: none
Misc: softdebug
LLVM: supported, not enabled.
GC: sgen (concurrent by default)

Hmmm, I was hoping it was possibly hardware, you also have the same versions as my self. I’m running with much lower specs and nothing similar :confused: