Rtorrent crashes

I’ve been running rtorrent + rutorrent since forever without any issues. A couple of days ago rtorrent started crashing. I’d restart the service, then a couple of minutes later it’d crash again. This is the output of systemctl status [email protected]

[email protected] - rTorrent
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/[email protected]; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2016-12-04 11:14:45 CET; 22h ago
Process: 4781 ExecStop=/usr/bin/killall -w -s 2 /usr/bin/rtorrent (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Process: 29764 ExecStart=/usr/bin/screen -d -m -fa -S rtorrent /usr/bin/rtorrent (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 29761 ExecStartPre=/bin/rm -f /home/%I/.sessions/rtorrent.lock (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 29766 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

I suspect it’s a bad torrent. The problem is, I have hundreds of torrents loaded and I don’t want to delete .session data to fix it. So first question, where are the rtorrent logs? And is there a way I can see in the logs what EXACTLY is causing the crash?

PS-Slightly off-topic, I’ve moved to deluge temporarily. Deluge doesn’t seed NEARLY as fast as rtorrent, why is that?

Deluge is better for initial seeding, rtorrent is better for the long haul… pick your poison carefully…

I got frustrated and deleted all the torrents I added in the last week. That seemed to have solved the problem.

Would still love to know where the logs for rtorrent are.