Review: Why Women Kill

Originally published at: https://quickbox.io/blog/review-why-women-kill/

Over the course of the past few weeks, I’ve been watching the CBS show called “Why Women Kill”. It’s a show that’s about the reasons why 3 different women are driven to kill their insufferable husbands.

This show has a different style in story telling which compelled me to watch it. I was actually introduced to it by a friend of mine. It tells the story of 3 women (as previously mentioned) but they are from different time periods. One is from the 50s, the 70s, and then modern day.

It’s an interesting premise with lots of twists and turns in it.

There are some unexpected moments in the show, with some mild nudity too (you see a bare ass) with some fantastic actors. With Jack Davenport, Lucy Liu, Ginnifer Goodwin, Alexandra Daddario and more, you will be stunned at the talent.

Copyright CBS 2019

Whilst there are some slow sections to the show, and there have been times I’ve been bored watching it, it was most certainly a good show to enjoy. You can stick it on in the background whilst scrolling through Facebook and not miss much either.

In addition, watching the show in HD really shows off the wonderful colour grading the editors did. Especially when we’re seeing the 70s story line of the show.

This show gets a 3.9 out of 5 rating from me.