I did a /!\ TEST /!\ install package for Radarr and QuickBox if you want to see how it looks.
EDIT : Radarr’s developpers are working a lot, they released a Pre-Release version !
To receive further Pre-Release updates, please change the branch to develop. (Settings -> General (Show Advanced Settings) -> Updates -> Branch)
Please do not install it on your production server because I can’t garantee you that the script will work on others Linux distributions/versions than Ubuntu 16.04.
The script does :
- Install and configure Radarr with BOX as ROOT account (only accessible at http://YourServerIP/radarr)
The script does not :
- Permit to install Radarr from the Package Management Center
- Create custom menu link (you need to access to the radarr URL directly)
- Permit to enable/stop Radarr from the Service Control Center
How-To add Radarr to Box :
Install package (one-line command) :
cd /usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/install/ && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PastaGringo/scripts/master/installpackage-radarr && dos2unix ./installpackage-radarr && chmod 755 ./installpackage-radarr && cd /root
Remove package (one-line command) :
cd /usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/remove && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PastaGringo/scripts/master/removepackage-radarr && dos2unix ./removepackage-radarr && chmod 755 ./removepackage-radarr && cd /root
How-To install Radarr with Box (with sudo account) :
box install radarr
- There is one small “bug” : the script may close the SSH console at the end of radarr installation.
Simply reconnect through SSH and login with root account with
- Access to http://YourServerIP/radarr
How-To remove Radarr with Box (with sudo account) :
sudo su(if not already with root account)
box remove radarr
How-To completely remove Radarr install/remove packages from your QB server (one-line command) :
rm -rf /usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/install/installpackage-radarr && rm -rf /usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/remove/removepackage-radarr