Radarr Dashboard link doesn't load Radarr

Clean install of 2.5.1 on a SYS server…

Anytime I try to access Radarr, get this on an otherwise blank HTML page instead of an expected setup page.

“Radar Ver.”

This happens whether I go via http://ipaddress/radarr or my domainname.com/radarr

Service looks like its running in dashboard. not sure where else to look.

I did install Radarr before Sonarr, not sure if that matters or not.

I think I solved my own issue.

I had to use port 7878 to access it. Im not sure if this has something to do with Lets Encrypt being installed or what, but that got me in.

tl;dr: use domainname.com:7878 or ipaddress:7878 to access Radarr if you run into the same issue I did with the setup page not loading.

i ready try that because i have the same issue but wasn’t work i think is a problem with hetzner boxes…

Go to /home/YourMasterUser/.config/Radarr/config.xml find the <UrlBase></UrlBase> make sure it looks like this <UrlBase>radarr</UrlBase> if it doesnt make the changes and then you need to restart the service with this command systemctl start radarr.service that should fix you up.

1 Like

This is the best method as Radarr should be able to have access over https with our proxy config, no need to manually enter ports. As @AJP69 has stated, you need to only make sure your URL base is correct.

well still have issue in heztner idk why this the msg i get in my terminal

● radarr.service - Radarr Daemon
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/radarr.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: inactive (dead) (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2017-04-28 02:32:05 CEST; 2min 45s ago
Process: 30534 ExecStart=/usr/bin/mono /opt/Radarr/Radarr.exe -nobrowser (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 30534 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Apr 28 02:32:05 SKYHUB systemd[1]: radarr.service: Unit entered failed state.
Apr 28 02:32:05 SKYHUB systemd[1]: radarr.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Apr 28 02:32:05 SKYHUB systemd[1]: radarr.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Apr 28 02:32:05 SKYHUB systemd[1]: Stopped Radarr Daemon.
Apr 28 02:32:05 SKYHUB systemd[1]: radarr.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Apr 28 02:32:05 SKYHUB systemd[1]: Failed to start Radarr Daemon.

I personally have a Hetnzer box, this is not isolated to Hetzner. What happens if you run systemctl restart radarr?

Additionally, can you do a box remove radarr followed by box install radarr with better success?

this what i get when i try to box install radarr

Installing radarr

sed: can’t read /home/hushman/.config/Radarr/config.xml: No such file or directory
sed: can’t read /home/hushman/.config/Radarr/config.xml: No such file or directory

Yes, this is a new development as the install was proper as of 4 days ago. I am going to set some time aside to figure what exactly has changed.

I am not a Hetzner user and having this issue. I am also getting this error:

chown: cannot access ‘/opt/Radarr/’: No such file or directory

This is before:

sed: can’t read /home/oneslipaway/.config/Radarr/config.xml: No such file or directory
sed: can’t read /home/oneslipaway/.config/Radarr/config.xml: No such file or directory