Version 2.1.1 of QuickBox has been released. This version addresses many items that were previously reported and/or bugged. A major feature of the new script is it's support for Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial). With this version comes added advantages by way of PHP 7. Please review the changelog below.
Additional Note: It is advised that from this point forward, the qb_u_1604.sh install script start being used as 14.04 will become deprecated.
General adjustments & additions
- Version Bump set to 2.1.1
- PHP 7 Now Standard
- reliable php7 ppa: has been added, supplied by ondrej/php
- removed all traces of php5
- [fix] QB-VERSION fix. Text now reads the actual version installed on dashboard.
- [fix] Added better support by using unique identifiers per file needing adjustment.
- [fix] read/write ip to console template | dynamic net adapter read
Improved dynamic return on active net adapter | Better ip read/write to console
- If user has multipe network adapters available grep "Link encap" with sed would fail to insert due to whitespace read issues. ifconfig sed command has been improved to only return and insert the first active adapter. in most instances, this first returned adapter is the main/active connection.
- Removed old trace adapter that was causing new insert to fail in widgets/stat.php
- [fix] Removed old trace adapter (enp0s20f0) that was causing new insert to fail in widgets/stat.php
By default the scripts template implements eth0 and changes these dynamically according to the users first actively displayed network adapter. This left over test adapter was causing the stat widget to not display properly.
- [fix] Added plex update to dashboard package command
- [improvement] Issue reporting link on dashboard now points to the proper category here in the plaza.
- [improvement] use apt | change plugin command location
New plugin location for package and plugin commands (install and uninstall) are now sorted via /usr/local/bin. This simplifies finding and confirming commands, rather than sorting through all executables in the /usr/bin
- [improvement] read/write ip to console template | dynamic net adapter read
If user has multipe network adapters available grep "Link encap" with sed would fail to insert due to whitespace read issues. ifconfig sed command has been improved to only return and insert the first active adapter. in most instances, this first returned adapter is the main/active connection.
- [improvement] Changed execute directories for package and plugin commands
executables for plugin/package installers and uninstallers are now called from
- [improvement] Added mod-geoip and php7.0-bcmath
- [improvements] get ninthgate key with silent curl for Plex Media Server support in 16.04
- [update] updated the jdk dependencies from 7 to 8 - 7 has been deprecated as of Ubuntu 16.04
/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini paths to .ini are now
- [update] Update rarlinux-x64
5.2.1 to 5.3.0
- [update] plowshare updated now with plowshare4 and compiled via
this addresses the issues some users were having with fileupload on Ubuntu 16.04