Quickbox Ubuntu 16.04 sudo

Hi, dtech told me to come here and make a topic if i need help with something. So this is what im doing.

I have installed quickbox, and installed x2go on my hetzner server without any issues, but i have a problem when it comes to certain things. He told me to try and chmod 7377 but it does not work. It still tells me /root/.wine is not owned by me. So i have problems trying to put wine into 32bit mode to install 32bit programs with 32 bit prefexis.

I dont know why this is so difficult, but when i installed x2go manually, and install rutorrent manually. Eveyrthing is working, but when i install quickbox then install x2go on the server from quickbox. I dont have root permission at all. How can i change this or fix it? Im also in IRC as GANJAMAN right now, if someone wants to come in and help me out. Thought i make this thread first.

sudo chown -R username:username /dir

this might work. but i did not say what command before i just gave you a link to show you how permissions work.
http://permissions-calculator.org/
so in your case I’d try moving wine to run under your user rather than running it under root. this is just an idea.