Originally published at: https://quickbox.io/changelogs/quickbox-pro-v2-3-8/
This version has been released on Monday, December 14, 2020.
This version is considered a maintenance/enhancement release. Along with some adjustments and minor fixes, this release contains some long awaited and much requested applications! I’m talking Duplicati, Requestrr, and xTeVe!
- Duplicati: Duplicati is a free, open source, backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on cloud storage services and remote file servers. It can works with Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP, SSH/SFTP, WebDAV, and many more.
- Requestrr: Requestrr is a Discord chatbot used to simplify using services like Sonarr/Radarr/Ombi via the use of chat! All the users of your Discord Server can request for adding new content and get notified when available.
- xTeVe: XTeVe is an application that simulates a TV tuner, it allows you to have IPTV channels via Plex or Emby. xTeVe can merge multiple M3U and XMLTV files, and send it to your preferred Media Center.
We’ll additionally be adding and updating our Knowledge Base to include more details on these apps, along with a complete restructure of the current Knowledge Base on all apps to usher in a better delivery of information. It’s a long work in progress but we are being as detailed as possible to provide clear details on install locations, configuration locations, and guides from install to setup.
We did have to push back the
qb backup function for the next release as we focused heavily on finding any lingering quirks/bugs in various areas of our build files as well as including and testing these new applications. Rest assured that once it is released, it will be released in good shape with some additional features to make backing up and restoring easy.
Of course, as with every release there is more so check the changelog below and most importantly…
stay human! 💓
- Duplicati [Feature Requested]
- Requestrr [Feature Requested]
- xTeVe [Feature Requested]
- Lidarr: use
fpcalc 1.5.0on build
- NZBHydra2: set new data directory to
- Avoid wiping data on updates, cleaner stability and management inline with other apps
qb update plex USERNAMEshored up and improved
- pyLoad: update service and app to use static
/home/<username>/.config/pyLoadfor placing configs
- RClone: adjustments to rclone move functionality. Move current log to data stamped backup
- ruTorrent: updated conf template for fileshare on rutorrent install/update
- likewise for installing fileshare plugin separately
- Sickchill: use
GENERAL & UI (enh)
qb update/fix versionremoved deprecated system response table from database update
- GUI: better output display on apt update from system dashboard
- Passwords can now be hardened with special characters
syringanetworksapt mirror for Mariadb10.5 on Debian 10 installs
- Filebrowser: addressed bad db backup on initial install
- FlexGet: ensure passwords with special characters can be imported on build
- Jackett: on
qb update jackett USERNAMEor fresh install of Jackett, service file now creates segregated tmp directory for updates
- Avoid /tmp collisions on updating causing the service to fail on auto-updates or updates within Jackett
- LEcert: address bad crontab import on build
- Lidarr: ensure nginx reverse is properly set on the update (
qb update lidarr <username>)
- QBittorrent: set proper wildcard user entries on backing up configs on build
- ruTorrent: resolved a naming scheme issue on setting ownership of rutorrent nginx config during install
- SABnzbd: ensure passwords with special characters can be imported into SAB on build
- Transmission: adjsuted username values for multi-user on install/backup of configs
GENERAL & UI (fix)
- Adjust python dependencies on install (Satisfy Debian 9 installs)
- Auto-resolver on update should phpmyadmin apt update/upgrade fail (only affects Ubuntu 18)
- GUI/System Dashboard: adjusted date stamping and grepping of active network adapters for reliable reads
- Reorder translation strings on total monthly stats (read proper U/D strings)
- System Dashboard/Netdata: ensure active(primary) mounts are properly checked from database for graph display