QuickBox is WebUI is not working

Hi there,

I have installed quickbox sucessfull. But when I try acess the webui I got a error:

“ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED”

My OS: Ubuntu 16.04

I have tested in two different servers so the same problem.

What’s happening?

Thanks!!!

We need more details…What provider? Can you attach the logs?

Online.net and Vultr.

Where can I foud the logs?

/root/quickbox.*.log
/var/log/apache2/access.log
/var/log/apache2/other_vhosts_access.log
/var/log/apache2/error.log

output of this:
sudo service apache2 status

Hello,

Please check out

It appears the install didnt finish but I think we need the files from this dir:
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled

There is an error in one of them…its not obvious which one:

Feb 16 14:46:33 sd-85507 apache2[8421]: AH00526: Syntax error on line 39 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabl

Hello,

It’s here:

https://we.tl/r6Qs5tMCKp

I think it’s this:
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem

which kinda matches this:

Setting up ssl-cert (1.0.37) …
Could not create certificate. Openssl output was:
openssl: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: version `OPENSSL_1.0.2g’ not found (required by openssl)
dpkg: error processing package ssl-cert (–configure):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1

I would start over with a fresh OS but this time run this before installing quickbox:
as root:
wget http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/openssl/openssl_1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.6_amd64.deb
dpkg -i openssl_1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.6_amd64.deb

then install quickbox

@JMSolo could the openssl get updated via a apt-get upgrade before ssl-cert is being run? I have a newer version of openssl on my box:

libcurl4-openssl-dev/xenial-security,xenial-updates,now 7.47.0-1ubuntu2.2 amd64 [installed]
libgnutls-openssl27/xenial-security,xenial-updates,now 3.4.10-4ubuntu1.2 amd64 [installed]
openssl/xenial,now 1.0.2j-1+deb.sury.org~xenial+1 amd64 [installed]
python-openssl/xenial,xenial,now 0.15.1-2build1 all [installed]

Okay, thanks!

I’ll try out right now!

This is something I noticed as of yesterday, both openssl and libcurl received updates. It’s unusual that this isn’t receiving it’s initial update on the install. I am going to tinker with this a bit and run a few tests to get it in order.

yeah experienced the same on the ubuntu test box installed yesterday…

this happened on a clean 16.04.02 build.

Right now the WebUI is working but is crashed.
I got the error “Connection Timed Out”.

And my server doenst’ ping.

The only solution is reboot the server.

:frowning:

If something is crashing then it isn’t QuickBox. QuickBox is nothing more than a php switch for everything you see on your dashboard, thus, there is nothing for QuickBox to crash. If your server is becoming unresponsive, you should take this up with your provider. It’s possible that some other system configuration was changed and/or is poorly configured. Once you get your server back online I would check the apache logs at /var/log/apache2