QuickBox Community vs. QuickBox Pro

My suggestion is that you should have a clear and easy to locate list of features and difference between QuickBox Pro and QuickBox Community.

There is no motivation for me to spend money on a “Pro” version without knowing what I’m getting for my money.

And I might be lazy or dumb, but I couldn’t easily find such a list. And other people will be lazy or dumb too, so if you want their money you should make it as easy as possible to find that list.

The first places I checked:

1. The QuickBox.io homepage <- you should have a link to “List of features in Pro version” on the front page
  2. The “Pro Version” menu on the header bar <- the drop down menu should have a “Features” page
  3. The FAQ section of the forum <- list of Features should be stickied

After finding nothing clear and easy in those three places, I gave up.

I’m giving this criticism because I want you to succeed, and if you’re going to make money you need better information (marketing).

Thanks for the feedback - and your completely right…sadly we get dragged towards other problem areas - this has been on our todo list for a while and it will get done at some point.

the website has a link to the pro subscription page showing you monthly and yearly pricing but no where does it tell you what you are actually getting, very very confusing for everyone. i had not visited the site in months but came back today and noticed the changes. i then spend a couple of minutes looking through the forum to see what you get for 5 dollars per month… the benefits need to be outlined on the purchase page or people will simply not bother buying it,

1 Like

I agree, I had the same experience, and probably spent about 5 minutes scouring for ‘the missing page’ as well.

There you can have an idea :
https://quickbox.io/quickbox-version-comparison/

1 Like

This is correct, there is a very clear Compare Community vs. Pro comparison link on the homepage.

Update

Adding new tabs to product pages.

chrome_2018-11-04_09-39-31

Thanks for your feedback guys, closing this now.

chrome_2018-11-04_09-26-24

Then on the Comparison page

chrome_2018-11-04_09-26-45

There is no difference between what you get monthly, yearly, Lifetime. It is the same level of service and deliverable no matter your subscription or ownage.