Pyload installation on Ubuntu 18.04 - Package 'python-imaging' has no installation candidate

Hi,

When I try to install pyload on 18.04 it fails. I get the following errors when executing the install script from ssh:

Package python-imaging is not available, but is referred to by another package.                                              
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or                                                            
is only available from another source 
However the following packages replace it:                                                                                   
  python-pil                                                                                                                 

E: Package 'python-imaging' has no installation candidate                                                                    
✖ ERROR: APT-GET could not install a required package: tesseract-ocr gocr rhino pyqt4-dev-tools python-imaging python-dev lib
curl4-openssl-dev.
Collecting pyimaging                                                                                                         
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pyimaging (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for pyimaging

In 18.04 pyimaging is included in python-pil. You should use that package in the install scripts that use python-imaging by removing python-imaging from APP_BASEDEPS and adding python-pil.

OK. It’s still not installing correctly. Not sure what else to try.

It looks like it isn’t setting the config directory correctly:
Setup finished successfully.
Hit enter to exit and restart pyLoad

Setting up necessary configurations for pyLoad ...                                                                             
Failed to start [email protected]: Unit name [email protected] is missing the instance name.                                       
See system logs and 'systemctl status [email protected]' for details.                                                            
sed: can't read /home//.pyload/pyload.conf: No such file or directory                                                          
touch: cannot touch '/home//.pyload/pyload.conf.port': No such file or directory                                               
chmod: cannot access '/home//.pyload/pyload.conf': No such file or directory                                                   
/usr/local/bin/quickbox/apps/lib/build/functions/pyload/configure: line 92: /home//.pyload/pyload.conf.port: No such file or di
rectory                                                                                                                        
chmod: cannot access '/home//.pyload/pyload.conf.port': No such file or directory

I also tried changing my config directory when I run pyload install, but after it restarts it appears that it has not changed the config path…