Problem with disk status, network status and software status

Hi, first thanks to this great script, it seems really performant and simple to use!

I have 3 problem,
First : the display of the Network status: here a screen
Second : is the disk status: here a screen (I try setdisk but I got that error: setquota: “Cannot stat() mounted device /dev/root: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type”)
Third : the display of the actual status of the package installed, everything is red but it isn’t really. here a screen

Thanks in advance, I would really like to have this script fully functional on my server :slight_smile:

When I see that many network adapters available here are a couple of things that come to mind, one of which being you must be on OVH or SYS. The next item it seems would be that you are using their default kernel which has grsec compiled. This will cause an array of problems, the most noticeable is that of what you are encountering now.

Tell me please what is the output when you type uname -a

So if the kernel is the problem, maybe I should re-install the server with the original kernel ?
Output of uname -a : Linux ns364733.ip-91-121-210.eu 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 #7 SMP Wed Jan 27 18:05:09 CET 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Or, an even better idea to save you the time and hassle would be to shoot me a PM with your server credentials and I will login and update the kernel for you. Otherwise, yes… you will need to do a clean reinstall and opt to select the distribution kernel instead.