Move Plex Library to different partition than /

Guys,

I have a server partitioned / 8GB and the rest 4TB is in /home.
I use gdrive with rclone and plexidrive and I get often space issues in / which results in plex errors.

Is there a way to move /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/* to /home/user/plex or something like this?
The biggest files appear to be in /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Cache/PhotoTranscoder and they add up filling my 8GB partition.

I found this, but I’m a bit reluctant to using it, since it may break plex as I assume in QB it is different.

What’re your thoughts? Thanks!!!
Thank you.

LE: Can I copy /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support to /home/user/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support chown it to plex:plex and then

nano /lib/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service

and point

Environment="PLEX_MEDIA_SERVER_APPLICATION_SUPPORT_DIR=/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support" to the newly created folder?

Will this work?

Or 2) should I make a symbolic link like this?
ln -s '/home/user//plexdata/Library' '/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library'

you are better off making a symbolic link, if you move the folder, a plex upgrade can break the new location. i use a symlink myself after doing some research on the subject. you do not have to edit the file then why you use a symlink either.