Installing QuickBox - Get someone else to do it!

Originally published at: https://quickbox.io/blog/installing-quickbox-get-someone-else-to-do-it/

If you’re anything like me, installing a new piece of software on your server can be daunting. Especially if you don’t really know how Linux works, or you don’t like the idea of command prompts and using a terminal too.

So why not get someone else to install it for you? Well, that’s where our Guru Installation service comes into play. Just by paying $10 you get an authorised QuickBox Guru to install the QuickBox platform onto your server.

I personally have used this service twice now (and paid both times) and it was well worth the money I spent on it. The Guru’s themselves are fantastic and keep an open line of communication with you throughout all stages of the install. Not only do they provide some best practices in terms of running QuickBox, they also ensure everything is working 100% correctly before giving it the final sign off.

This service is fantastic if you want to set up your own seedbox without being at the hands of someone else’s setup and being able to manage the server from start to finish is amazing. Once your order has been accepted, one of our Gurus will contact you via a secure private message to gain details of your server like the IP Address, and log in details and start the installation.

The installation process can take a few hours to completely finish, but once it is set up, not only will the Guru let you know, but they’ll also secure your server so that no one can gain root access to it as well – great for the security minded people too!

I cannot begin to say how fantastic it is to have a direct line of communication to someone helping to ensure that the setup is done correctly and ready to take on any challenges that come up during the installation.

If you do not feel comfortable installing the platform on your server, and you want to give that responsibility to a QuickBox expert, then use the link below to spend $10 and get someone to do it for you!

Guru Install for $10