Installing Pro on already setup server?

Hi all! I got a dedicated server from seedbox.io this weekend. It came with QB already installed but I decided to signup for QB pro. However, it seems it needs to be installed on a ‘clean’ server which this isn’t. I assume its not possible to upgrade over the top of what the seedbox.io guys have setup for me?

Hey there @rendez2k!

This is something that can be done. So long as there are not a lot of users already on the server. We do not have an automated upgrade path, so this is something that has to be handled with manual intervention by my hand.

Feel free to join us on our Discord (if you’re not already on there) and we can communicate in private to get this process going for you.

Hi,
I’ve been using Quickbox Community for more than a year and I’d like to move to Quickbox Pro.
Is it possible to upgrade or do I have to install from a clean install ? If it’s the I’ll have to keep my Quickbox Community :frowning:
Many thanks !
Corentin

Hi Corentin

jump on Discord and fetch Jackalblood - he will probably be able to help you out upgrading as he has been looking into upgrading paths. So its perfectly possible just not something we pfficially have launched a solution for yet!

/Globber