File Manager Plugin Error Can't Create Archive

Hello,

I’m upgrade from Ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04 and then replacing Apache with Nginx + PHP 7.2 FPM. And using rutorrent v3.8 from github. Everything is fine except FileManager plugin that can’t creating any archive type (rar, zip, tar, etc).

Have error in nginx log:
FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/ruTorrent/plugins/filemanager/flm.class.php on line 104” while reading response header from upstream, client: 36.xxx.xxx.156, server: subdomain.domainname.tld, request: “POST /plugins/filemanager/flm.php HTTP/2.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/rutorrent.sock”, host: “subdomain.domainname.tld”, referrer: “https://subdomain.domainname.tld/index.php

Please help to fix, because I’m only slightly understand with php code.

Thanks before

Hi Kelecl,

Unfortunately we’re not able to help with this. QuickBox community is built to run on Apache. I imagine the issues you’ve encountered are due to not having the correct configurations set up in your nginx file. There’s also certain values set on the ruTorrent install - which is why they should be installed from the script and not compiled from github.

If you are looking for QuickBox that runs on Nginx, check out our QuickBox Pro which does this out of the box.

Thanks,