Failed to get properties: No such interface ''

I can appreciate that you feel this way, however; we are trying to get the basic information needed to aid you in troubleshooting this, if we do not receive the info we need… then we simply cannot help you.

This issue is solely related to you as I have not heard of over a couple hundred installs (i’ve personally managed) receiving this error out of nowhere. This is why it would be splendid if you could provide us with some additional info, then we could perhaps avoid this issue for someone else in your situation. :wink:

I’ll ask again in the hopes you’d comply.

Google seems to be that its a rare event with unknown causes. Some people say its due to upgrading the OS from like Sarge to Jesse, etc. In any case, its unrelated to QB.

I personally think he should wipe the box. I once had a zen master at Windows explain to me as we spent hours in an airport bar getting trashed after a week of hell onsite somewhere that you can spend weeks trying to solve something screwy with the OS yet you can wipe and reload the OS and apps in a couple of hours…why would you spend the weeks? There is nothing worth that time…copy off the data, wipe, reload and copy back the data…done.

This is a seedbox people…its disposable.

1 Like