Expanding your Disk Space without any extra hard drives

Originally published at: https://quickbox.io/blog/expanding-your-disk-space-without-any-extra-hard-drives/

If you’re like me, you love hoarding data. My Plex Library is huge and if you’ve been following these blogs for a while, you’ll know that I have 260TB worth of data on Plex.

However, I only have 14TB of usable disk storage, so how do I have so much content? Well, I utilise Google Drive with RClone to have essentially a virtual disk with unlimited storage.

It’s fantastic that this software exists and there are so many different people out in the world using this. However, it can be a bit complicated to setup especially if you’re a novice.

We at QuickBox recognise that people want to have more storage than they know what to do with, and so we have a RClone Guru service where one of the fantastic Gurus will install RClone on your server, and get it setup and working for you.

It’s a fantastic service and so many people have utilised this service from us. We launched this service last year on our Community Day and it’s been a fantastic success.

You can check out the details of our service here.

You have nothing to loose, and only plenty of storage to gain!