Errors is this bad install

Hi guys

been working away so sorry for not being around good old london ay

just got a new server ubuntu 16.04 and running the script

getting these errors

Building ffmpeg from source for screenshots … [|] /root/QuickBox/setup/quickbox-setup: line 435: bc: command not found

Setting up seedbox.conf for apache … cp: cannot create regular file ‘/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/aliases-seedbox.conf’: No such file or directory

sed: can’t read /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/aliases-seedbox.conf: No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file ‘/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/default-ssl.conf’: No such file or directory
[|] sed: can’t read /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/default-ssl.conf: No such file or directory
sed: can’t read /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/default-ssl.conf: No such file or directory
sed: can’t read /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/default-ssl.conf: No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file ‘/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/fileshare.conf’: No such file or directory
sed: can’t read /etc/php/7.0/fpm/php.ini: No such file or directory
sed: can’t read /etc/php/7.0/apache2/php.ini: No such file or directory

/root/QuickBox/setup/quickbox-setup: line 952: bc: command not found
/root/QuickBox/setup/quickbox-setup: line 953: bc: command not found

it did this when i tried the other day also

any ideas

thanks

Did you just attempt to install with:

apt-get -yqq update; apt-get -yqq upgrade; apt-get -yqq install git lsb-release; \
git clone --recursive https://github.com/QuickBox/QuickBox QuickBox
bash ~/QuickBox/setup/quickbox-setup

I just installed the script for a user on Ubuntu 16.04 and there were zero issues. Only expressing it as details details details.

If the bc package fails it is an indicator that the dependencies tree has failed entirely, so naturally anything that comes after would fail. The problem we found as of two days ago (updated since) was that there was an included package in the script that was breaking all the following installs. To be exact it was:

deb-multimedia-keyring

which is not needed on Ubuntu installations.

I have time at the moment… meaning I could login to your machine and take a look. Just PM me if you’re game.

###UPDATE
Resolved after login via PM