First, thanks for this project!
I’m try your cms in virtual machine (Vmware Workstation 12)
I have installed Ubuntu Server 16.04 x64 with 2GB RAM, 1 cpu with 2 core and 100GB vmdk
[3795:3663 0:39] 10:11:25 Sat May 27 [[email protected]] ~ (1:39)# lsblk NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT sda 8:0 0 100G 0 disk ├─sda1 8:1 0 98G 0 part / ├─sda2 8:2 0 1K 0 part └─sda5 8:5 0 2G 0 part [SWAP] sr0 11:0 1 1024M 0 rom [3795:3663 0:39] 10:11:07 Sat May 27 [[email protected]] ~ (1:39)# cat /etc/fstab # /etc/fstab: static file system information. # # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5). # # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass> # / was on /dev/sda1 during installation UUID=b879ac81-40ca-4122-aa7c-ecf8d28bb0e7 / ext4 usrjquota=aquota.user,jqfmt=vfsv1,errors=remount-ro 0 1 # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation UUID=5deb188c-8cae-4175-985c-459cd1ee60d5 none swap sw 0 0
I have used setdisk for my user (20GB)
Quota mount on "/"
For the test, I transferred a 200MB file with WinSCP in /home/username/torrent
I tried “fix-disk_widget_root” and reboot virtual machine but it’s same issue
With showspace, the used space it is good
The Used space in dashboard dont update