Disabled Plex for few days now stopped working

I disabled plex on the service center panel and a couple days later enabled it and now I get red circle and can’t connect to it.

I uninstalled and reinstalled now too no luck. Uninstalled csf to be sure as well.

Have you done the uninstall with box remove plex or from the dashboard (if it sits for a bit at “installing updates” when reinstalling, just hit ENTER to continue the install)? Also, is this Debian or Ubuntu… it shouldn’t matter? I have no idea why disabling the service would cause it to stop completely unless some setting was changed?

I tried box remove plex. and reinstalled.

Oddly after I reinstall it shows as disabled on the dashboard first thing. Red circle. I slide over to enable. Still red circle. Refresh. no luck.

Also after it was disabled for 3 or 4 days I found it odd when I went to enable it… it never really went back to enable. The slide would go over to enable but then just gray out and never enable.

what does sudo systemctl status plexmediaserver say?

Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: inactive (dead) (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2017-03-08 03:26:09 CET; 1min 55s ago
Process: 31745 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c /usr/bin/test -d “${PLEX_MEDIA_SERVER_APPLICATION_SUPPORT_DIR}” || /bin/mkdir -p "${PLEX_

Mar 08 03:26:04 box systemd[1]: Failed to start Plex Media Server for Linux.
Mar 08 03:26:04 box systemd[1]: plexmediaserver.service: Unit entered failed state.
Mar 08 03:26:04 box systemd[1]: plexmediaserver.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Mar 08 03:26:09 box systemd[1]: plexmediaserver.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Mar 08 03:26:09 box systemd[1]: Stopped Plex Media Server for Linux.
Mar 08 03:26:09 box systemd[1]: plexmediaserver.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Mar 08 03:26:09 box systemd[1]: Failed to start Plex Media Server for Linux.

I have the exact same results after running: sudo systemctl status plexmediaserver

@Gintoki, could you shoot me a PM with your server credentials? I will attempt to see what this issue could revolve around. We’ll discuss more in regards to your specific problem and when this occurred for you.

This might sound really silly but I can’t find the button /way to sent a pm to you. @JMSolo

I will shoot you a PM here in just a moment :smiley:

Post Script::
Not silly at all