I am testing Quickbox on an OVH server and have quite a few requirements, but being new to Linux, don't really have the time to spend learning it, particularly if I find it doesn't do what I need.
So Im wondering whether there are Guru's out there that will help with a custom install. Happy to pay of course!
What i'm after:
- Install Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, Deluge, PlexPy, Ombi
- Install and Setup Nginx with renewing SSL certs and apply my custom domain to the above apps
- Setup Cloudflare routing for Plex
- Tune server for best torrent/usenet/Plex throughput
- Setup Rclone for Google Drive content storage for final storage for Plex Content
If there are any guru's out there that would like to take the above on- please let me know what your price is!