CSF - Unable to load CSF control dashboard

still unable to get to the gui tho
i assume your talking about the link on the main menu or the address given after install thru putty i just get connection refused

If you’d like, I can PM you and we can troubleshoot this on your server?

sure that works for me

Hi there, I have the same issue, I’ve jumped to dev branch, did this install (box install csf) and still the issue (can’t access CSF port 3443)
I’m on ubuntu 16.04.02
ovh kimsuffi server

At first I was able to get to the csf dashboard and I added the ports needed for torrent and so.

then did restart and now I can’t access the dashboard at port 3443.

I get this with a satus:

csf.service - ConfigServer Firewall & Security - csf
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/csf.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (exited) since Tue 2017-11-14 10:33:40 CET; 25min ago
Process: 947 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/csf --initup (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 947 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
CGroup: /system.slice/csf.service

Nov 14 10:33:34 xxxx.seedbox.io systemd[1]: Starting ConfigServer Firewall & Security - csf…
Nov 14 10:33:40 xxxx.seedbox.io csf[947]: (restoring iptables) (restoring ip6tables) WARNING TESTING mode is enabled - do not forget to disable it in the configuration
Nov 14 10:33:40 xxxx.seedbox.io systemd[1]: Started ConfigServer Firewall & Security - csf.

I did change the testing mode to 0 with using nano /etc/csf/csf.conf so not sure why it still says its on.

Using:
ubunto 16.04.03
quickbox 2.5.3 797c3ea

"UPDATE"
ok somehow it seems to be kinda working now again but its a nightmare to login as chrome wont accept and says insecure connection. And after several proceeds I finally get in, but for every new page this stupid not secure thing.
Isn’t there a way to either stop chrome for this on this site or somehow fix the ssl for the login?

Have you followed the Wiki for using LE certs on other Applications?

Its not a bug within QuickBox. Any new posts in regards to CSF should be opened on a new thread.