Can't update autodl-irssi

Have you guys ran box upgrade and tried the install command once more? There were a few changes to the update/install script to work out some of these potential issues.

It’s worse now, i can’t reinstall autodl :

/usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/install/installpackage-autodl: line 65: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
/usr/local/bin/quickbox/package/install/installpackage-autodl: line 65: `?>'

Hi,

Yes I did and I’m still getting the same error.

Thanks!

Thank you for that report. I just pushed an update that should address this issue now.

https://github.com/QuickBox/QB/commit/3f4ce11765837c227780875ae477b02ccf7350ae

Hello,

updated box, but giving errors updating autodl:

Irssi: Downloading autodl update…

Irssi: ERROR: Updater::_notifyHandler: ex: Undefined subroutine &AutodlIrssi::updateFailed called at /home/bluepower/.irssi/scripts/AutodlIrssi/Startup.pm line 585.

Irssi: ERROR: Updater::_notifyHandler: ex: Undefined subroutine &AutodlIrssi::updateFailed called at /home/bluepower/.irssi/scripts/AutodlIrssi/Startup.pm line 712.

Any ideas of what i’m doing wrong?

I did this modification myself before you pushed the update. I was able to reinstall autodl. But I can’t tell you if the original problem is still present because I updated manually the .irssi/scripts/AutodlIrssi/ folder with the original repo. It worked fine after this.

Edit : And I think maybe you need to escape the “<” and “>” because the conf.php file created was something like this (I don’t remember exactly) :

<?php
$ = xxxx;
$ = xxxxxxxx;
?>

And put the $autodlPassword value between quotes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Corrected below, thank you for pointing that out! :smiley:

1 Like

hmm just made a fresh install for a friend of mine and the error is still there.

16.04 Ubun
and
apt-get -yqq update; apt-get -yqq upgrade; apt-get -yqq install git lsb-release;
git clone https://github.com/QuickBox/QB /etc/QuickBox &&
bash /etc/QuickBox/setup/quickbox-setup

even box upgrade

Still ending up with:
Irssi: Downloading autodl update…

Irssi: ERROR: Updater::_notifyHandler: ex: Undefined subroutine &AutodlIrssi::updateFailed called at /home/eny0/.irssi/scripts/AutodlIrssi/Startup.pm line 585.

Irssi: ERROR: Updater::_notifyHandler: ex: Undefined subroutine &AutodlIrssi::updateFailed called at /home/eny0/.irssi/scripts/AutodlIrssi/Startup.pm line 712.

Hi,

Sorry for being a pain, any update on the update autodl-irssi issue please or is there a way this can be done manually until it’s fixed?

Thanks

1 Like

Stil not able to upgrade…

sorry for bumping

1 Like

Yap, still not updating… :frowning:

It seems the changes were made a month ago: https://github.com/QuickBox/QB/tree/master/rtplugins/autodl-irssi
but it doesn’t take affect on a new server install. Some clarification would be nice to have please :slight_smile:

Hello,

Could you please update us about when it will be possible to update autodl-irssi?

Looking into it tonight.

1 Like

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the effort. :slight_smile:

Can you guys run the upgradeIRSSI command that has been included with QuickBox?

upgradeIRSSI_1

upgradeIRSSI_2

Extremely grateful :slight_smile:

Used the command upgradeIRSSI --user=USERNAMEHERE and restarted IRSSI and all is good now :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.