Can't pass set Deluge for new user

Hi,

I installed QuickBox on my server, everything went fine, but when i wanted to create a new user, it stoped at “Setting up Deluge for mynewuser…” I had root access when i tried.

Could you try this with another test user and let me know the exact output. I am able to successfully setup users without issue on v2.5.1 using Ubuntu 16.04. Have you made any alerations/notable changes that you can remember? What is the output of systemctl status deluged@USERNAME (replace USERNAME with the users name)

###Create User Process

[root@qb-test] ~
(1:19)# createSeedboxUser

!important! When creating a user, only use lowercase for the username

Username: box1
Password: (hit enter to generate a password) box1
using box1
writing box1 to vsftpd.chroot_list...[OK]
writing box1 .rtorrent.rc using port-range (5374-6874)...[OK]
setting permissions ... [OK]
writing box1 rutorrent config.php ... [OK]
Setting up autodl-irssi for box1 ... [OK]
Setting up Deluge for box1 ... [OK]
Created symlink from /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/[email protected] to /etc/systemd/system/[email protected].
Created symlink from /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/[email protected] to /etc/systemd/system/[email protected].
Setting up modern file-system indexer (h5ai) for box1 ... 
[root@qb-test] /srv/rutorrent/home
(1:20)#

###Systemctl Status

[root@qb-test] ~
(1:20)# systemctl status deluged@box1
● [email protected] - Deluge Bittorrent Client Daemon
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/[email protected]; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Wed 2017-04-26 15:48:37 UTC; 3min 42s ago
 Main PID: 3195 (deluged)
   CGroup: /system.slice/system-deluged.slice/[email protected]
           └─3195 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluged -d

Apr 26 15:48:37 qb-test systemd[1]: Started Deluge Bittorrent Client Daemon.

Well, weirdly i managed to create the user last night, i don’t what happened to make it work, but when i tried the command you gave me this was the output :

Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/[email protected]; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)                                                                               
   Active: active (running) since Thu 2017-04-27 00:38:39 CEST; 9h ago
 Main PID: 29547 (deluged)                                                                                                                                              
   CGroup: /system.slice/system-deluged.slice/[email protected]                                                                                                    
           └─29547 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluged -d                                                                                                                  

Apr 27 00:38:39 sd-100653 systemd[1]: Started Deluge Bittorrent Client Daemon.                                                                                          
Apr 27 00:42:00 sd-100653 deluged[29547]: [ERROR   ] 00:42:00 torrentmanager:721 Unable to backup /home/user/.config/deluge/state/torrents.state to /home/user/.conf