Cannot access quicbox after Insall

Hello everyone, I tried to install quickbox on my Online.net server. When I finish the install via SSH I get this:
Installing xmlrpc-c-1.33.12 ... [ DONE ] Installing libtorrent-0.13.6 ... [ DONE ] Installing rtorrent-0.9.6 ... [ DONE ] Installing rutorrent into /srv ... [ DONE ] Installing rutorrent plugins ... [ DONE ] Installing deluge ... [ DONE ] Installing quickbox dashboard ... [ DONE ] Setting up seedbox.conf for apache ... [ DONE ] Installing .rtorrent.rc for erencm ... [ DONE ] Adjusting fileupload & filemanager plugins ... [ DONE ] Installing autodl-irssi ... [ DONE ] Making erencm directory structure ... [ DONE ] Writing erencm system crontab script ... /root/QuickBox/setup/quickbox-setup: line 1112: _cronfile: command not found [ DONE ] Writing erencm rutorrent config.php file ... [ DONE ] Installing vsftpd ... [ DONE ] Setting up vsftpd ... [ DONE ] Setting irssi/rtorrent to start on boot ... [ DONE ] Setting permissions on erencm ... [|] chown: cannot access '/home/erencm/.startup': No such file or directory [/] chmod: cannot access '/home/erencm/.startup': No such file or directory [ DONE ]

[quickbox] Seddbox & GUI Installation Completed
            INSTALLATION COMPLETED in 90/min

Valid Commands:
  -------------------

createSeedboxUser - creates a shelled seedbox user
 deleteSeedboxUser - deletes a created seedbox user and their directories
 changeUserpass - change users SSH/FTP/ruTorrent password
 setdisk - set your disk quota for any given user
 showspace - shows the amount of space used by all users on the server
 reload - restarts your seedbox services, i.e; rtorrent & irssi
 upgradeBTSync - upgrades btsync when new version is available
 upgradePlex - upgrades Plex when new version is available

################################################################################################
#   Seedbox can be found at https://xxxxx:[email protected]
#   (Also works for FTP:5757/SSH:4747)
#   If you need to restart rtorrent/irssi, you can type 'reload'
#   Reloading: sshd, apache, memcached, php7.0, vsftpd and fail2ban
################################################################################################

I failed to restart server because I was not looking into SSH when the Installation failed. When I try to access to the website the website does not accepts my username or password. What am I doing wrong here?

Edit: Sorry for formatting problems.

1 Like

i have quickbox installed on a online.net server with Debian 8 and cant remember ever seeing any permission errors like that on install… maybe can i ask what OS version you are running on your server and was it installed just after on a fresh os install

I was running Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit and yes, It was fresh install. I’m now reOSing with Ubuntu 16.04 32-bit, I’ll update the post afer trying again with fresh install.

i have a box with Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS on it and no issues and that was installed within the last 24 hours would be interesting to see if it the 32bit version does the same thing
if all else fails maybe try Debian 8 64bit and see if that works, you some times never know what some of the server hosts do to the OS images that they place onto there netboot install systems

linuxserv:/home/linuxserv# lsb_release -a No LSB modules are available. Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS Release: 16.04 Codename: xenial linuxserv:/home/linuxserv#

64bit is fine no need for 32bit.

The box I got from online.net is their DEDIBOX® SC 2016 server. As you see the CPU and RAM is not that good. Should I still go with 64-bit?

I preferred Ubuntu for VNC, If ubuntu fails I’ll definietely try Debian.

i would. but that’s me.

I’ll probably reOS again then. 64-bit seems more comforming to me too.

Edit: After the Quickbox installition ends OFC, I’m curious about what’ll happen.

we do offer guru serv for people who need help installing it.

Update: I Installed it, but now I cannot access to dashboard. When I try to enter the dashboard url in chrome, It gives the error: " This site can’t provide a secure connection."

are u able to log in ssh?

Yes, I am able to login ssh.

could you pm your server details so i could help?
i might be able to figure out what’s going on.