[2.4.5] Cannot access QBPM

QBPM does not exist under root user

It still needs some beautification around the edges, however; QBPM has been superseded by box… our newer batch installer. So now, you can type box install btsyncor, if you want to install multiple apps at once box install btsync couchpotato jackett plex etc.

Alright thanks, you may want to update the gui to reflect that :smiley: lol im like i just reinstalled this i don’t want to have to start all over :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes yes… I am currently working on cloning myself to perform all the necessary updates to our documentation :stuck_out_tongue:

Apologies, there was no fanfare regarding this feature. As JMSolo has stated, you can now use box to perform all the same functions.

If you prefer to still use the GUI aspect of the installer you can call box without any arguments. box -h will show you a help screen.

There will be some slight updates to box’s functionality in the next merge. I may even push for our updater method to switch over as I believe our current method of updating has a few small quirks that could cause issues during upates

den:/home/liara# box -h
Usage: box [ install | remove | list | update ] pkg

Note: Only install and remove functions accept package arguments. List
   and update must be run without modifiers

install        The install function requies at least one package
               name as an argument but will accept multiples

Example: box install quassel syncthing znc

remove         The remove function requies at least one package
               name as an argument but will accept multiples

Example: box remove quassel syncthing znc

update         The update command will update your local QuickBox
               repository to the latest version

list           The list command will list packages available to be
               managed by box
3 Likes

neat little change :slight_smile:

I know I meant I redid my seedbox and tried to reinstall CSF since the GUI still reflects QBPM and not Box :smiley: confused me late last night