Remove quotas breaks diskspace plugin

Fixed, thank you very much!!!

1 Like

nope nothing there

Do this:

touch /install/.quota.lock

That is fascinating that there is nothing there. This should more than likely produce an effect showing that rtorrent and irssi are not enabled.

I actually have irssi disabled.

ok, did thatā€¦ restarted servicesā€¦ no goā€¦

beast:~# ls -la /install
total 8.0K
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4.0K Jul 7 08:12 .
drwxr-xr-x 23 root root 4.0K Jun 28 11:23 ā€¦
-rw-rā€“r-- 1 root root 0 Jun 8 12:56 .autodlirssi.lock
-rw-rā€“r-- 1 root root 0 Jul 7 08:12 .quota.lock
-rw-rā€“r-- 1 root root 0 Jun 8 12:55 .rtorrent.lock

what is confusing me isā€¦ I uninstalled the quotas via the dashboard. why would I have a lock file? wouldnt it just have lock files for stuff that is installed?

Did you try that again?

Just tried that again, reloaded services, no change.

Then Iā€™m going to have to hold off on supporting your problem here. I have to deal with a few other things and I can honestly not understand why others with this issue have been resolved, yet yours is completely against the update.

One more time and for good measure, what is your output for cat action.php on the /srv/rutorrent/plugins/diskspace/ directory.

Thatā€™s fine, no rush. I can always get it to work by using the other plugin or removing the line in the config.php.

here is the output:

beast:~/QuickBox/rtplugins# cat /srv/rutorrent/plugins/diskspace/action.php 
# QuickLab _ packages:   https://lab.quickbox.io/QuickBox/quickbox_rutorrent-plugins
# LOCAL REPOS
# Local _ packages   :   ~/QuickBox/rtplugins
# Author             :   QuickBox.IO
# URL                :   https://plaza.quickbox.io
#
# QuickBox Copyright (C) 2016 QuickBox.io
# Licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0 GPL-3 (in short)
#
#   You may copy, distribute and modify the software as long as you track
#   changes/dates in source files. Any modifications to our software
#   including (via compiler) GPL-licensed code must also be made available
#   under the GPL along with build & install instructions.
#
##########################################################################

require_once( '../../php/util.php' );
  if (isset($quotaUser) && file_exists('/install/.quota.lock')) {
      $total = shell_exec("/usr/bin/sudo /usr/sbin/repquota -u / | /bin/grep ^".$quotaUser." | /usr/bin/awk '{printf $4*1024}'");
      $free = shell_exec("/usr/bin/sudo /usr/sbin/repquota -u / | /bin/grep ^".$quotaUser." | /usr/bin/awk '{printf ($4-$3)*1024}'");
      cachedEcho('{ "total": '.$total.', "free": '.$free.' }',"application/json");
  } else {
      cachedEcho('{ "total": '.disk_total_space($topDirectory).', "free": '.disk_free_space($topDirectory).' }',"application/json");
  }

?>

Did you ever put your username back in that file for the config? That file does not need to be modified.

$diskuser = "/";
$quotaUser = "msan";

is in my config.php

After upgrading to 2.4 and disabling the diskspaceh plugin again and also deleting the .quotas.lock file the diskspace plugin works againā€¦

Ah ha! That was the issue we couldnā€™t sort out then. It was the fact that some of the early updates were on your system and it wasnā€™t quite ready for it. The update process on this end has literally been at work all day. Itā€™s not the most elegant update processā€¦ but itā€™s huge. Thus, itā€™s no real surprise that some users who update daily are hitting these weird patches.

1 Like

well, it works now, thats all that counts LOL.

thanks againā€¦