Amazon Cloud Drive

Will this work on a baremetal from scaleway/online.net?

The c1 probably won’t be powerful enough to do any transcoding, but the online.net entry box might be enough for 1 stream :slight_smile:

Fatal error: failed to mount FUSE fs: fusermount: exec: "fusermount": executable file not found in $PATH
Does this error mean fusermount is not installed?

also following this guide to install: https://github.com/libfuse/libfuse

I’m getting this error after I do> sudo ninja install

root@4af6ed:~/libfuse-master/build# sudo ninja install
[1/1] Installing files.
Installing util/mount.fuse3 to /usr/local/sbin/mount.fuse3
Installing lib/libfuse3.so.3.0.0 to /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfuse3.so.                                                                                                                                                             3.0.0
Installing util/fusermount3 to /usr/local/bin/fusermount3
Installing fuse.h to /usr/local/include/fuse3
Installing fuse_common.h to /usr/local/include/fuse3
Installing fuse_lowlevel.h to /usr/local/include/fuse3
Installing fuse_opt.h to /usr/local/include/fuse3
Installing cuse_lowlevel.h to /usr/local/include/fuse3
Installing /root/libfuse-master/doc/fusermount3.1 to /usr/local/share/man/man1.
Installing /root/libfuse-master/doc/mount.fuse.8 to /usr/local/share/man/man8.
Installing /root/libfuse-master/build/meson-private/fuse3.pc to /usr/local/lib/x                                                                                                                                                             86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig.
Running custom install script '/root/libfuse-master/util/install_helper.sh etc b                                                                                                                                                             in lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
update-rc.d: error: unable to read /etc/init.d/fuse3
root@4af6ed:~/libfuse-master/build#

How to fix this or how to install?

also in this /etc/init.d/ direcotry there is no fuse3 file but there is a fusermount3 file

Thank you for any help.

Could we work on splitting these conversations off into different topics?
Specifically one topic for ACD acd_cli and one for ACD rclone. Keep it relevant and clean.

2 Likes

Is there a particular reason you’re building fuse and not just installing via apt-get?

wait I can do that? whats the name?

edit: oh wow its just fuse

lol I’m a dumbass

Topics split. This is getting too large to be manageable.