Fresh install >>> /etc/sudoers: syntax error near line 26 <<< error

Hello community,

I freshly installed quickbox on a new kimsufi server. when i logged in to quickbox and tried to download sonarr I had nothing on system notifactions, then i tried radarr same thing happened.

I suspected something was going on and tried directly on terminal and received

/etc/sudoers: syntax error near line 26 <<< error.

Rebooted the server, saw sonarr on quickbox still, but deactivated. Can’t be activated. Rutorrent also seems to be deactivated, eventhough it is not along with the iRSSi-AutoDL.

checked etc/sudoers file and I have the following

User privilege specification

myusername ALL=(ALL:ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL
root ALL=(ALL:ALL) ALL
www-data ALL = (ALL) NOPASSWD: CLEANMEM, SYSCMNDS, PLUGINCMNDS, PACKAGECMNDS, GENERALCMNDS

tried also other tips from other websites but no luck. What can i do to solve this issue? I am not sure if I messed up the installation.

fresh setup solved my problem, two things i changed;

special character in my username (i doubt this was the issue)
answered What is your mount point for user quotas? (Default 1): 2

instead of 1.

Then sonarr gave me errors on config file. I ran
apt -y update && apt -y upgrade and saw that there was an error with the signature verification due to no public key

i ran sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys EBFF6B99D9B78493 (replace this number with your own key code if you are having the same problem)

then i did apt -y update && apt -y upgrade one more time and this time I had no issues. Then installed sonarr and worked!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.